Saturday, February 18, 2012

Messages from God

This morning I woke up to a text with a scripture in it.

Psalm 37:7
Be still before the LORD
and wait patiently for him

Ever wonder why someone sends you a scripture, I did so I ask. She respond and said I don't know I read it and prayed about it and your name came to mind.

I am so thankful that I have people in my life that seek after the Lord. People who seek out why he sends them in certain directions and who they need to share it with. I am thankful that I have a someone who will share with me what she feels lead to.

I am not a very patient person. When I pray I want an answer 20 minutes ago, lol. No I'm not that bad. Sometimes though I pray and expect an immediate response from him. Hmmm, maybe just maybe I should wait patiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment